About the Company
We are a family run business based in Devizes, Wiltshire looking for the right candidate to train alongside our highly skilled operatives.
About the Role
We are looking for a competent passive fire protection installer to join our growing team!
(Pay will depend on experience in the industry and qualification)
About this role
As an experienced installer, you should be confident in installing the following examples: (Examples include but not limited to)
- Fire Sealant
- Fire Wrap
- Fire Board
- Fire Collars
- Service Penetrations
Duties will include:
- Installation of passive fire protection
- Photographing and documenting all completed works on our system.
- Syncing software daily as your daily report and project completion status
Training on the company’s fire stopping certification, installation systems and safety regulations will be provided but knowledge and experience of installing passive fire products is essential.
You will be required to travel to and from our sites.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- CSCS Card
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn and use appropriate software.
- Full time position
- Further Training
- Company Vehicle
- Company Uniform/PPE
- Company Pension
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00-£34,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road
Full time role Monday - Friday
Full UK driving licence
CSCS Card (preferred but not essential)